Home-Based Business Insurance

Do I need Business Insurance if I work from home?


The fact that I even bring it up says - yes, you do! ͟


If you work from home and meet clients at coffee shops, online, or in a zoom meeting you still have a liability exposure. People are gravitating towards home-based business. From Network Marketers to consultants to wedding planners and property managers to everything in between.

You need to be covered or your risking everything you are working towards. What happens if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a claim? Will you lose income? Did you know the home insurance will cover a little ($2500) worth of damage if it is an incidental business?

Homeowner's insurance will not cover inventory. All my network marketers that carry some level of inventory we need to insure that and it is so affordable. What if you rent your home? No problem. We still can insure the business, inventory, income and get you renters insurance too. Typical business policy will cover location, business property and inventory, liability, and loss of income. Let's talk about what you need. Give us a call here at All About Insurance and we will go over all your details - 970-292-8116.


Fill out this form

4007 South Lincoln #440

Loveland, CO 80537


(Located in the Loveland Tech Center)


Tel: 970-292-8116

Text us at 970-458-7090




Monday - Friday 

9:00 am to 5:00 pm



By Appointment


Evenings by Appointment

We now have an app!

Download our app for your phone - 

Just text

Heidim to 36260 

Our agency anytime - day or night!

Just one more way to serve you!

© 2016 Proudly created Highland Business Innovations


Follow Us:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
All about insurance, BBB rating, accredited business, insurance